Bamboo Carving on Amalur Speaker – BOROBUDUR
“Borobudur” is the engraving that best describes the place where Amalur was created.
This carving is the reflection of the real scenery from the village of our fellow carving craftsmen.
On the left side of the carving we could see the temple of Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple of the world, and one of the most important Buddhist monuments. It was predicted to have been built around the year of 750 to 850 AD, by the Syailendra Dynasty.
On the right side of the carving there is the Merapi Volcano; the most active volcano in Indonesia and even the world. It previously erupted in the year 2010. It releases 150 million cubic meters of materials, permanently change the face of the area.
These two sceneries can be seen from the village of our fellow craftsmen. And furthermore, the “Bambu Wulung”, the Black Java Bamboos grows precisely on the mountains to the left of the Borobudur Temple.
Bamboo speaker for smartphones
- 100% vegetable, natural and sustainable
- Handcrafted product
- Socially responsible
- Vegetable bark
- It is suitable to all types and sizes mobile phones, thanks to wooden fabric that clung on the entry hole for the mobile phones. It allows any types of mobile phones to be installed rigidly and in straight position on the bamboo speaker.
- The bamboo note (the joint) is a perpendicular wall right on the center of the Amallur Bamboo Speaker. This part of a bamboo is the hardest part. All Amalur Bamboo Speaker have been drilled on its note, to provide a proper entrance of the mobile phones and support it. It also helps enhancing the sounds unlimitedly.
- This also allows us to charge the mobile phone while listening to our favorite music.
- You can use it as hands-free.
- It multiplies the volume of the mobile phones two to three times louder.
- The Amalur Bamboo Speaker serves as a natural music box. It filtered the metallic noise, and improved the bass quality of the sound. It gives warm feelings, equalizes the music, and releases its sound from both ends of the bamboo and produces a stereo effect
How to use
- To enter the phone the first time, open the vegetal bark and press strong inwards.
- The speaker must go into the bamboo.
- Enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.
There are no reviews yet.