Bamboo speaker for smartphones, carved with gouge. You can see the sun symbol carved on the left, and the Gecko on the right.
- It is suitable to all types and sizes mobile phones, thanks to wooden fabric that clung on the entry hole for the mobile phones. It allows any types of mobile phones to be installed rigidly and in straight position on the bamboo speaker.
- The bamboo note (the joint) is a perpendicular wall right on the center of the Amallur Bamboo Speaker. This part of a bamboo is the hardest part. All Amalur Bamboo Speaker have been drilled on its note, to provide a proper entrance of the mobile phones and support it. It also helps enhancing the sounds unlimitedly.
- This also allows us to charge the mobile phone while listening to our favorite music.
- You can use it as hands-free.
- It multiplies the volume of the mobile phones two to three times louder.
- The Amalur Bamboo Speaker serves as a natural music box. It filtered the metallic noise, and improved the bass quality of the sound. It gives warm feelings, equalizes the music, and releases its sound from both ends of the bamboo and produces a stereo effect
How to use
- To enter the phone the first time, open the vegetal bark and press strong inwards.
- The speaker must go into the bamboo.
- Enjoy your favorite music wherever you want.
Bamboo speaker for smartphones
- 100% vegetable, natural and sustainable
- Handcrafted product
- Socially responsible
- Vegetable bark